Sooner or later every future student wonders how he is going to pay for college tuition. The scholarship gives you financial support, so you can focus all your energy on studies. Applying for the good scholarship is not so careless process.
It’ll demand from you a great concentration and skills in writing outstanding essay where you have to explain why exactly you deserve the award.
But, there is a little bit easier way – no essay scholarships. What does this mean? There’re some scholarship types that request only your personal information such as your name, home address, telephone number and email. Scholarships without essays are like a totally simple lottery ticket. There’re amounts of no essay scholarships services. If you don’t consider yourself as a writer, let’s review some scholarships without essays:
- Zinch Weekly Three-Sentence Essay Scholarship.
Zinch is an organization that helps students get a scholarship and be involved in the college networking system. The company’s website allows to create a profile analogous to a college application that can be revised by colleges so that they can form a connection with the interesting users.
The company offers award amount $1,000 for writing three-sentence essay (max 250 characters) that consists of the creative answer to the weekly question. The student has to be at least 16-years-old legal resident of the United States. The deadline – every Monday at 11 a.m. PDT.
- College Prowler No Essay Scholarship
The College Prowler provides no essay scholarships for high school seniors and college students. Its site randomly selects a student who is registering for a free account and grants $2,000. College Prowler no essay scholarship can be used for any study needs: from paying for books to tuition. The deadline for the application is 11 p.m. EST on the last day of each month.
- $2,000 “No Essay” College Scholarship
Simple and easy no essay scholarships for college students, high schoolers and anyone who is looking to attend college or graduate schools within twelve months. Candidate needs to register for a free account. Random system will choose lucky one and contact directly. You can try only once per month.
|How to Write a Scholarship Essay? Winning Scholarship Essay Examples
If you’re feeling the force to take part in scholarship essay contests, try to find as more as possible scholarship essay samples to gather the most helpful prompts. There’re a lot of recourses focused on how to write a scholarship essay – the most important part of your application that shows the committee who you are and what’s your dedication to the goal.
There is no universal scholarship essay format, but it’s desirable to use following setting:
- Times New Roman print;
- 12 point font;
- one-inch top, bottom, and side margins.
But how to start a scholarship essay? First of all, organize your thoughts into the plan with keynotes. Don’t forget that in scholarship application essay you have to mention such information as:
- What experiences have shaped your individuality?
- What challenges have you overcome in attaining your education?
- Discuss any of your extracurricular activities.
- Explain why you need money?
- Describe your academic goals and plans to achieve them.
Here’s sample scholarship essays to guide you. Remember that all examples of scholarship essays are different for various scholarship applications, so you have to create an own article to meet those certain requirements.
- Paragraph 1: give a short description of your experiences, family background, goals, etc. Apply why you want the scholarship;
- Paragraph 2-3: write more detail on one of the topics listed in the first For example, go into details about your previous experiences, volunteer work, academic career, future goals, etc.;
- Paragraph 4: complete your text with a wrap-up of why you should get the scholarship.
Searching the Internet you can find more scholarship essay examples and special tips to make your essay winning.