Regent’s University London is a real cosmopolitan establishment. More than a half of its students are from abroad and only 15% of applicants come from Great Britain. The university is non-government, which means that it submits to a private organization. Still, this fact does not tell on its popularity and prestige, just on the contrary, Regent`s University are among top educational establishments of Great Britain.
Facts about Regent’s University:
- Location: London, UK
- A number of students: 6000
- In 2013 Gerent’s University was declared a higher educational establishment, that is it got a status of the university
- In 2012 the institution was officially allowed to grant its degrees
The structure of the university is not a multilevel one and comprises only seven schools. Nevertheless, the departments offer a wide range of disciplines together with high percentage of future employment.
- European Business School London
- Regent’s American College London
- Regent’s Business School London
- Regent’s Institute of Languages and Culture
- Regent’s School of Psychotherapy and Psychology
- Regent’s School of Drama, Film and Media
- Regent’s School of Fashion and Design
Studying at the university means not only education of high quality, but also being involved in a rich student life. Located in the heart of London, Regent`s university is inevitably connected with the social and cultural life of the city. If you are a student of Regent`s University, do not miss an opportunity to participate in Regent’s Arts Festival or visit fresher`s fair, Grand Autumn Party and Regent’s Fashion Show.
- High school diploma
- A-level GCSE
- UCAS September, 1 – mid January
Tuition fee: £12,170 per year
Accommodation fee: £270-£390 per month